Having thick, lustrous, and shiny hair is everyone’s dream. Don’t we all love to sport the trendiest hairstyles, grab attention for our gorgeous mane and become the talk of the town? However, not all of us are blessed with naturally beautiful hair. Balancing work and personal life have brought additional stress in our lives in the last few months. Irregular sleeping patterns and wrong eating habits too affect hair health more than we can imagine. Thankfully, there are good natural hair oils for haircare available that save time and nourish our hair. One good champi, and we’re good to go!
Natural hair oils for haircare like coconut, mustard, castor, etc have amazing benefits and have traditionally been popularly used. Interestingly, new natural hair oils for haircare in India are packed with innovative ingredients like onion seeds, walnuts, jojoba, etc that make them stronger to sustain our changed lifestyle.
Mother Sparsh 30 Herbs Hair Oil
Mother Sparsh 30 Herbs Hair Oil is a haircare miracle and provides food and nourishment to your scalp. Its 30 herbs combination helps in hair strengthening and promoting faster growth. Say goodbye to dull and lifeless hair since it also helps in restoring hair shine. It contains Bhringraj, a famous hair vitaliser which makes hair follicles stronger, and expedites hair growth. There are some surprising key ingredients as well. #mothersparsh #carewithayurveda
- Alsi – Alsi is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins B1 and E. It helps balance the pH of the scalp and regulates oil production imparting you soft, silky, and stronger hair.
- Karipatta/ Curry leaves – Curry leaves don’t just make our tadkas taste better, they have amazing antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties too. They help in reducing follicular damage and enhance scalp health. Also, protein components in curry leaves get infused in hair and make them stronger.
- Jatamansi – Jatamansi is a hair tonic that helps fight free radicals. It aids in reviving hair from thermal and surface damage. It can fix hairloss due to alopecia and other scalp problems too.
What makes Mother Sparsh 30 Herbs Hair Oil special?
- Authentic Ayurvedic blended formula – This hair oil brings together the goodness of traditional Ayurvedic hair remedies. It is a cruelty-free product and contains no harsh chemicals like Sulphates, SLS, silicone, parabens, etc. #ayurvedaforhairhealth
- Restores scalp health – The 30 herb concoction works on preserving and maintaining your scalp health. Massages with this oil help invigorate the scalp by stimulating blood flow. Naturally, a healthy scalp means lesser hair problems.
- Nourishes your strands – It offers nutrition to your strands with a blend of Ayurvedic herbs and oils. This helps in providing hydration to brittle and dehydrated strands too.
How does Mother Sparsh 30 Herbs Hair Oil benefit your hair?
- Its nutritive blend helps in getting rid of hair-related problems like dandruff, split ends, hair fall etc.
- Infuses moisture and nutrition in dehydrated hair and makes them stronger, richer and fuller.
- Its hair vitalising components maintain hair elasticity and promote hair longevity.
- The best part is that it works well on all kinds of hair textures including coloured and chemically treated hair.
Mother Sparsh 30 Herbs hair oil is a wonderful Ayurvedic blend and one of the best hair oils for haircare. It penetrates into your roots making your scalp healthy and also keeping it cool and nourished. #herbskahairsecret
MRP INR 599. Available on Mother Sparsh, Amazon
Morpheme Remedies 7 Ultra Oils
This oil is infused with the goodness of 7 hair oils for haircare like almond, amla, castor, etc. It is a wonderful blend of natural cold-pressed oils that nourish your hair and make them strong and healthy. It absorbs into your scalp easily, provides it with deep conditioning, and leaves your hair shiny. It contains all-natural ingredients and is free from parabens, SLES/SLS, and chemicals. Also, it is suitable for all hair types.
MRP INR 549. Available on Amazon.
StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Oil
This hair oil is created with good quality cold-pressed oils and is a non-greasy formula. Moroccan Argan hair oil or ‘liquid gold’ is rich in Vitamin E which reduces scalp dryness and repairs hair damage caused by styling and chemical treatments. Additionally, sesame, coconut, amla, avocado oils, etc help revive dry, frizzy, and undernourished hair. It comes with a comb applicator for better oil penetration. It is free from toxins and harsh chemicals.
MRP INR 699. Available on Amazon
WOW Skin Science Onion Black Seed Hair Oil
Onion is one of the latest haircare fad to enter the market and is here to stay. This hair oil contains onion black seed hair oil in combination with almond, castor, jojoba and other oils. It transforms health and texture of dull and lifeless hair making them shiny and silky by taming frizziness. It is light, non-greasy, non-sticky and hexane-free and can be used after shampoo as serum and hair protector.
MRP INR 599. Available on Amazon.
KAMA Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment
This oil addresses common hair problems like premature greying, hair fall and dandruff. It is infused with pure extracts of sesame and milk and contains indigo, bhringraj and gooseberry. It has a gentle earthy aroma that has a calming meditative effect and uplifts mood. Also, this is a natural conditioner that promotes lush growth.
MRP INR 650. Available on Amazon
This is my inclusive list of some of the best natural hair oils for haircare. Chemical free products with natural ingredients are anytime a better choice. They not only nourish and strengthen your hair but also give them that envious shine that we always crave.
Which hair oil do your trust for your precious mane? Any favourites? Do share.
© This site A Vibrant Palette is the property of Varsha Bagadia. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Varsha Bagadia and A Vibrant Palette with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.