Our lifestyle choices largely determine the quality of our life. Right from the food we eat to the products that find a place in our homes, everything must be chosen with great care. Products that are safe, hygienic, and free from a barrage of chemicals deserve prominence over popular cheaper options, anytime. Personally, I lay special emphasis on consuming fresh local produce and opting for natural skincare brands that nourish us from within.
Hence, I was excited when requested to review Deyga’s Summer Hydration Combo. Deyga creates natural and organic products for skincare, haircare, baby care, and a lot more. Sustainable and cruelty-free, they’re handcrafted with love, rely on traditional methods, and contain 100% pure ingredients. I received Deyga Sun Screen with SPF-30 and Deyga Aloevera Gel and have been using them for around two weeks now. This is my honest review.
Deyga Sun Screen SPF-30 UVA I UVB
Product Details: It is a light, nourishing natural skincare formula that offers UV protection and reduces sunspots and skin damage.
Ingredients: Raspberry seed oil, sunflower oil, carrot seed oil, shea butter, almond oil, beeswax.
Directions for use: Take some amount of sun screen on your palm and apply at least 20 minutes before sun exposure.
Deyga sun screen comes in a sturdy tub with a secure lid. It is a thick, creamy formula with no fragrance. Also, it clearly mentions the ingredients for our reference.
- I liked the basic, no-frills product packaging. The tub can be renovated beautifully after running out and I already have ideas.
- The sun screen is dense and even with little quantity can cover a large area. I mixed it with some moisturiser before applying and it worked well for me.
- I haven’t developed any suntan of late so the UV protection is indeed effective as promised.
- Additionally, one can skip applying layers of makeup since it provides a good base.
- I did sweat after applying it but that can be attributed to Mumbai’s humid weather.
It does not contain added colours or preservatives and is safe for children over 3 years of age. Suitable for sensitive and oily skin. It’s slightly overpriced but lasts longer too. All in all, it gets a big heads up from me.
Deyga Aloevera Gel
Product Details: A natural skincare massage gel that cleanses and hydrates your skin giving it a natural radiance.
Ingredients: Cold pressed Aloevera extract
Directions for use: Massage your face with aloevera gel and wash off after 30 minutes or apply a thin layer over the skin and leave overnight.
- Deyga aloevera gel comes in a sturdy tub with a secure lid. It is a transparent gel with a mild fragrance.
- As with the sun screen, the product packaging is simple and good with a recyclable jar.
- Even with a small quantity, I was able to massage my face well with it. It has a soothing effect on the skin.
- It absorbs quickly and makes the skin feel fresh and supple.
- I advised my son to use this gel for teenage acne and it proved quite helpful.
This aloevera gel has become a part of my skincare routine. I prefer leaving it on at night for better results. Since it is needed in small quantities, one tub will last long too.
Deyga products are Indian-made and tick all the right boxes. It is fast becoming my preferred natural skincare brand and I’m curious to explore other items from their website. Do give these a try or share your experience with me if you have already.
© This site A Vibrant Palette is the property of Varsha Bagadia. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Varsha Bagadia and A Vibrant Palette with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.