Everyone seems to be bitten by the ‘tag’ virus! Before you attempt finishing one, another one is ready to pounce upon you. Some blogger friends tagged me to write seven random things about myself. I’m a very boring person and scratched my head a lot to try and make this an interesting read, but alas! I warn you that you might sleep by the time I’m finished so read at your own risk! 😀
Seven random facts about me:
1. I had my first crush when I was in Std V. He was a very cute South-Indian boy from Std VI. I met him when we sat together during our exams. He was very nice to me and was very good at drawing. Soon after that he left our school and I never got to see him again, but the memory remains. By the way, I still have a soft corner for dark South-Indian guys. 😛
2. I’m a somniloquist (sleep-talker) and sometimes I’m voluble enough to disturb the person sleeping next to me. My parents, my room-mates and now A; all of them can vouch for this. They’ve been scared out of their wits by me some or the other time!
3. I have a fetish for guys’ hands. More often than not you’ll find me checking out or admiring a man’s hands. I possibly won’t even care to look at his face at times. It might sound abnormal, but that’s me!
4. I’m a constant worrier, call it a manufacturing defect. You’ll find me exasperated and deflated trying to fix something or find something to fix which might be completely irrelevant. Everything needs to be in place and the moment something goes out of hand, I get worked up.
5. I seem to have a knack of getting every recipe right. I try and am good at inventing few of my own too. My unseen and unheard of combinations and concoctions turn out fabulously almost always. Luckily for me, A doesn’t mind being the guinea pig for them. In fact he pushes me to try my hand at something new.
6. Whenever I listen to my favourite song I cannot help but hum or sing along. The volume varies depending upon where I am. I tend to remember lyrics impeccably even if I haven’t heard the song in years. And yes, I hate it when people mix up or add their own imaginative words to them.
7. I hate putting on make-up. I often find myself marveling at the patience, persistence and will of girls who can spend hours in front of the mirror painting their faces everyday. I don’t mind jazzing it up for some occasion, but on a regular day, kajal and a brown or maroon shaded lipstick is all I need.
That’s it! These are seven random facts about me. It was great writing these down and if you’re reading this consider yourself tagged. I would love to know seven (or more) fun facts about you too!