tagged me on this.There are certain rules to be followed which are these:
2. Then write down your top 10 Hindi movie lines or top 10 English movie lines (You can do both if you want. Only one set is required for the contest). If you cannot think of top 10, make it top 5. Cannot think of even 5? Make it top 3. No problem. Only restriction: no two lines from same movie. This is done to make it fair for other movies so that they don’t get swamped by Gunda or Loha or Sholay.
3. Tag your friends to do the same.
4. Come over to the comment-space of this post and post your blog’s link so I can go and read it.
Remember: Before starting the tag, paste points 1 and 4 on your blog so that the rules are available to anyone who wishes to pick the tag up from your blog.
Here are some of our very own Hindi movie lines! 😀
(Kindly ignore any minor discrepancies in the dialogues…these are closest to what my memory could recall)
1. Aaj maut ke saath apun ka appintment hai…kya..appintment – Agneepath
Amitabh Bacchan in (his award winning performance and the ‘baap’ of all ‘bhaigiri’ films) his intro scene with Vikram Gokhale
2. Jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain wo doosro ke gharon pe patthar pheka nahi karte – Waqt
Raj Kumar to the villain of the film
3. Bahot bhook lagi hai kuch khane ko milega – Hum Tum
Saif Ali Khan to Rani Mukherjee when he lands up at her place past midnight
4.Maine Draupadi ka cheer-haran ka idea drop kar diya hai – Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro
Naseeruddin Shah in the famous play which was probably the first ever spoof on Mahabharata
5.Perfection se improve karna thoda mushkil hai – Dil Chahta Hai
Who else, Aamir Khan to Akshaye Khanna
6.Aye Amar isme to goli hi nahi hai – Andaz Apna Apna
(Couldn’t ignore this one :))
Salman Khan to Aamir Khan on having a pistol with no bullets in a fight scene
7.Kaun ashfaq miyan keh rahe hain…bade mazakiye ho – Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
Introduction scene of Kajol and Shahrukh Khan
8.Daag daman pe nahi dil pe liya hai humne – Kabhi Kabhi
Amitabh Bacchhan to Shashi Kapoor on his past with Rakhi
9. Dost jab fail hota hai to bura lagta hai, par dost jab first aaye to aur bhi bura lagta hai – 3 Idiots
Madhavan and Sharman Joshi after Aamir Khan tops the exams
10. Itna sannata kyun hai bhai – Sholay
A. K.Hangal to his ‘gaonwale’
(Who could’ve left this one out!!!)
Nu tagged almost each and everybody, but let me see…I tag…rohini, Reflections, Addy, Brij!
Now go on…Enjoy!!! 🙂