Are you a fashion buff, who’s constantly into updating their looks just to stay with the trend? If you eat, sleep and breathe fashion, we bring to you amazing fashion news that will feed your inner die-hard fashion fanatic.
If fashion runs in your blood, you need to follow the best Indian fashion bloggers, who will give you a regular update on the ever-changing fashion news. Indian fashion bloggers are known to keep up with the trend, which is why following them on a regular basis will get you updated on the nitty-gritty of the fashion news.
If you’re a true blue fashion fanatic and don’t want to be confronted by the fashion police, keep yourself updated with fashion news, seek fashion tips and styling hacks from the best Indian fashion bloggers, who are always on the lookout for the best fashion trend.
While these Indian fashion bloggers do give you their thoughts on how to style outfits as per the current trend, they have done a fabulous job in keeping a track on the hottest fashion news in B-Town. If you too were hooked onto Karan Johar’s recent 50th birthday bash just to see who’s wearing what, we have good news for you.
Our Indian fashion bloggers will help you recreate some of the best looks from the birthday bash which had “bling” written all over it.
- Twinkle Khanna’s look: Because everyone will wear a dress at a party, you need to set yourself apart from the crowd by recreating Twinkle Khanna’s offbeat look. Like this Bollywood diva you can opt for a dhoti-style skirt with sequins all over it and pair it with a solid tank top. Add to the glam with a blazer and diamond choker necklace.
- Tabu’s look: When in doubt, just wear a saree. Since you’re attending a party, bring along the bling just like Tabu did at KJo’s birthday bash. A sequined saree worn in the classic Bollywood style where you just let your pallu fall off your hand will give you the ultimate diva look.
Pic courtesy: IndiaToday
- Anushka Sharma’s look: Black is the staple at any party, which is why this number from Anushka Sharma should be your top choice to recreate. Give your LBD a chic twist by slipping into a black clingy gown with cut-out detailing around your waist and chest and accessorise with statement gold jewellery such as wrists cuffs and hoops.
- Malaika Arora’s look: Because everyone’s outfit at the party will feature bling, you can beg to differ by embracing the neon trend like Malaika Arora. Wearing a neon pantsuit or a neon dress with statement earrings and platform block heels will work like a charm.
Pic courtesy: Rediff.com
- Shanaya Kapoor’s look: If you’ve got legs for days, channel your beauty like a Goddess in a black strapless gown with a thigh-high slit. Black strappy stilettos, a chic messy bun and minimal accessories will bring justice to your Goddess look.
- Kiara Advani’s look: Tone down your look while still adding some bling to your party look by wearing a mini sequined skirt with just a blazer. Go braless under the blazer and cinch it with a matching belt to create the oomph factor at the party.
Be a total stunner at the parties by recreating these amazing looks from B’Town.
*This is a collaboration post. Readers are requested to exercise their own judgement and understanding in following the information given.