A healthy and glowing skin is everyone’s dream and makes you look way more attractive than makeup ever can. From eating right to relying on homemade hacks for that natural radiance, we’ve done it all. However, in today’s fast-moving world we’re pressed to resort to easy and convenient ways for skincare while retaining essential oils and avoiding dryness. Thanks to some great natural face wash brands available in India; we can now carry our makeshift parlour even in our purse!
The market is flooded with good choices of natural face wash brands that are safe for skin, come in amazing fruity flavours and don’t burn a hole in your pocket either. Listing out some options you can choose from next time you go face wash shopping.
1. Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Ultra-Rich Face Wash
Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Ultra-Rich Face Wash is a vitamin-rich blend of Earth Mineral Water and the heady essence of Vanilla Oil. It has some unique elements that re-mineralise your skin making it soft and supple. #plantcareforskincare #mothersparsh
- Earth Marine Water – Contains seawater-originated skin-loving minerals that help in skin replenishment.
- Vanilla Oil – Has anti-bacterial and astringent properties and can help control acne without drying out skin.
- Tejpatra Oil – Helps in heading damaged and inflamed skin and reverses moisture depletion with additional hydration.
- Pudina – Locks moisture in and cools down skin. #plantpoweredskincare
What is special about Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Ultra-Rich Face Wash?
- It cleanses your skin and removes excess oil while retaining essential moisture leaving it clean and hydrated. #nurtureskinwithnature
- It helps achieve natural radiance by accelerating the skin renewal process.
- It fights back skin-damaging free radicals and makes your skin healthy and soft.
How Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Ultra-Rich Face Wash benefits your skin?
Stress and pollution can make your skin appear dull and aged. Mother Sparsh is one of the few natural face wash brands that invigorate your skin and give it a youthful radiance. #healthyskinalwaysin
- Soap dries skin while water cleans only partially. This face wash is infused with natural emollients like avocado oil, glycerine and almond oil that hydrate dry and dull skin. #plantpowerednourishment
- Just like the rest of our body, our skin needs the right nourishment too. Earth Marine Water in this face wash re-mineralises our skin with vitamins and minerals.
- Our skin contains essential oils that keep it hydrated. Cleansing away toxins without stripping the skin off these oils is a remarkable benefit.
- This face wash has plant-based and natural ingredients and is hence suitable for all skin types. #yourskinourcare
Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Ultra-Rich Face Wash gives you healthy, bouncy and revitalized skin and is hence a must-have product in your skincare regimen. It is also silicon, dyes, parabens and SLS/SLES free which makes it an ideal choice. #bebeautifulbotanically
MRP INR 349. Available in 100 ml tube on Mother Sparsh, Amazon
2. Himalaya Natural Glow Kesar Face Wash
Kesar has traditionally been known for its skin brightening properties. This soap-free, natural gel-based formula is infused with the same goodness of kesar. Along with it, there’s also pomegranate for nourishment, cucumber for soothing and mint for giving your skin a cooling sensation. This face wash rejuvenates, clarifies, brightens and refreshes your skin while giving you a clear complexion. It is suitable for all skin types.
MRP INR 155. Available in 150 ml tube on Amazon, Flipkart
3. Biotique Bio Papaya Visibly Flawless Skin Face Wash
Remember rubbing your face with papaya peels or applying papaya face packs to reduce dark spots? Blended with the goodness of pure papapa fruit, this gel-based foaming face wash unclogs pores and dissolves dead skin cells to give you a fresh and clear skin. It may help in tan-removal and reducing blemishes and blackheads while also eliminating dark spots. Say hello to visibly brighter and flawless skin with this natural papaya face wash.
MRP INR 150. Available in 150 ml tube on Amazon, Flipkart
4. Lakme Blush & Glow Kiwi Freshness Gel Face Wash
Lakme’s Blush & Glow collection has some amazing fruity flavours like Kiwi, Peach and Strawberry. Lakme Blush & Glow Kiwi Freshness Gel Face Wash contains 100% real kiwi extracts that make you feel daisy fresh every time you splash it on your face. Its soft cleaning beads gently purify your skin and remove impurities while giving you a fresh burst of fragrance every time. This works best for people with normal skin. Start your day with this fruity kick of skincare and stay refreshed all day long.
MRP INR 205. Available in 100g tube on Amazon, Flipkart
5. Aroma Magic Neem and Tea Tree Face Wash
This is another one of natural face wash brands and contains neem, rose extracts and tea tree, lavender essential oils. Neem’s natural anti-bacterial properties help in controlling acne and pimples; rose soothes skin irritations while essential oils have a calming therapeutic effect. It helps prevent black heads and removes excess sebum while cleansing your skin and keeping it hydrated. It has a wonderful aroma and gives your skin a gentle natural glow. The best part is that this formula is 100% soap, alcohol and paraben free.
MRP INR 160. Available in 100ml bottle on Amazon
Beautiful, healthy and glowing skin is a gift we all deserve. However, instead of falling for marketing gimmicks and opting for harmful chemical-induced products, we must opt for safe, natural ones that make skincare easy.
You must’ve noticed that all these natural face wash brands contain natural extracts that purify the skin while making it soft, supple and visibly clear. They reduce the harsh effects of external factors and assist in giving you a youthful feel and radiance. Needless to say, they’re an indulgence we must always allow ourselves.
© This site A Vibrant Palette is the property of Varsha Bagadia. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Varsha Bagadia and A Vibrant Palette with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.